Here is a replica of Val's famous Dreadnought. We call this the Dreadnought 2.
With the help of Haulin' Colin we built this bike. Colin will weld basket mounts on almost any steel framed bike. Cost is around $200 plus the basket. The Wald Giant Delivery is the recommended choice. Painting is not included. We recommend Seattle Powdercoat. The Xtracycle subframe (FreeRadical) was re-inforced by Val Kleitz.
- SRAM i-Motion 9 speed internally geared rear hub.
- Brooks B-18 Saddle with Brompton setback for comfort and cargo bike power!
- Wide City Handlebars (NOT beach cruiser). You can stand and climb like a monkey!
- Standard good quality MTB comonents througout. Nothing fancy, just solid and good. The price of this bike is in the frame.
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35" balloon bike tires. Fun and cool!
- Rolling Jackass Centerstand with remote lever.
- Rohloff chain tensioner. The same can be done with a used rear derailleur, but this is nicer!